When you get ready to schedule your next dentist appointment, you may be thinking about what needs to be done out of necessity. Whether it is a routine cleaning and exam or the repair of a damaged tooth, your dentist is able to address all of your dental needs. It is easy to forget that there are numerous procedures and services available that can help you boost your smile, improve your confidence, and enhance your overall look. These procedures fall under the category of cosmetic dentistry.
The expert dentists at Cosmetic Dental Associates in Houston, TX, are proud to provide the most exceptional level of patient service and care, offering state-of-the-art modern dentistry procedures designed to help men and women achieve the smile they have always dreamed of. While there are a variety of options available, Dr. Spiker Davis and Dr. Matt Guerre will use their knowledge, experience, and expertise to put together a custom treatment plan tailored to each patient. This personal and unique course of action, which uses a combination of different procedures, is referred to as a custom smile makeover.
During your initial smile makeover consultation, Dr. Davis or Dr. Guerre will take all of the time necessary to evaluate your case, discuss your goals, explain the procedures, answer your questions, and recommend a treatment plan that best fits your needs. Once you have settled on a strategy, your smile makeover journey will begin.
One of the main goals of a smile makeover is always to give patients a healthy, beautiful smile. Some patients prefer a more natural and subtle look, while others are interested in a dramatic, Hollywood-worthy transformation. Whatever your goal may be, the qualified and experienced dentists at Cosmetic Dental Associates can help you achieve the look you are hoping for while simultaneously addressing or maintaining your overall dental and oral health. Before any smile makeover begins, your dentist will assess your current situation and address any dental or oral health-related issues that may compromise your final results.
What problems can a smile makeover fix?
Some of the concerns that can be addressed and corrected as part of a smile makeover include:
• Dull, yellow, or uneven tooth color
• Crooked or misaligned teeth
• Damaged, cracked, or broken teeth
• Chipped teeth
• Missing teeth
• Gaps between teeth
These are just a few of the many issues that modern cosmetic dentistry can help fix. The friendly and knowledgeable dental team at Cosmetic Dental Associates in Houston, TX, will walk you through the full scope of benefits that can be realized through a smile makeover with Dr. Davis and Dr. Guerre.
What can I expect from a smile makeover?
One of the things patients enjoy most when it comes to a smile makeover is that the procedure is tailored specifically to the patient's needs and goals. Because of that, no two smile makeovers are exactly alike. During the initial consultation, our dentists will use cutting-edge, 3-D imaging technology to show you the potential impact that the planned procedures can have on your smile. This plays an important role in deciding which portions of the proposed treatment plan you will ultimately want to pursue. Once a final plan is chosen, you will begin a step-by-step smile makeover process. Some of the most common procedures that comprise a smile makeover include:
• Teeth whitening: Our dentists use the renowned in-office Zoom! laser whitening system to achieve the best results. Zoom! is clinically proven to whiten teeth as much as eight shades in just one appointment without disturbing or damaging the integral structure of the tooth. We are also proud to offer a variety of in-home whitening methods for patients who prefer that option.
• Veneers: Porcelain veneers are arguably one of the most beneficial tools in modern dentistry. With the ability to conceal minor flaws, even out tooth length, cover gaps, and more, veneers have a huge variety of applications. The team at Cosmetic Dental Associates is excited to also offer the highly sought-after no-prep veneers, a new option for veneer placement that does not require the removal of healthy tooth enamel. Ask your dentist for more information on the differences between traditional and no-prep porcelain veneers.
• Bonding and filling: Through the use of tooth-colored bonding and filling, our dentists are able to correct minor flaws and imperfections including cracks, chips, and small gaps without the need for a major procedure. Though these blemishes may be mild, repairing them can even out the smile and produce a dramatic and beautiful new look.
How do I get started?
The first step in getting started with your custom smile makeover is to select a qualified, experienced provider. Dr. Spiker Davis and Dr. Matt Guerre of Cosmetic Dental Associates have successfully treated numerous Houston-area patients, helping them achieve and restore million-dollar smiles. Call our office to schedule your consultation today, and take the first step toward the smile of your dreams.